The following short quiz consists of 4 questions that will help you understand your thinking style better. These questions are all connected and not difficult.
1. How do you put a giraffe in the refrigerator?
2. How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator?
3. The Lion King is hosting an animal conference. All of the animals attend, except for one. Which animal does not attend?
4. You need to cross a river but it is inhabited by crocodiles. You don’t have a boat but you do have a refrigerator. What should you do?
1. Open the refrigerator, put in the giraffe, and close the door.
2. Open the refrigerator, take out the giraffe, put in the elephant and close the door.
3. The elephant, of course. You just put the elephant in the refrigerator.
4. Jump into the river and swim across. All of the crocodiles are attending the animal conference.